Use the form below to contact us
Yes, spare parts or accessories can be bought from our sellers or directly from Magicshine.
- Are Magicshine lights waterproof? Magicshine lights are waterproof, while the specific waterproof rate is different.
- If the light is with mud or other dirt, can I use water to clean it? Yes. Short time water flushing will not cause damage to it, and specific waterproof rate is different.
- If battery is stored for a long period, do I need to recharge it? Please recharge it once every 3 months while storing it to improve battery service life.
- How many charges can I expect from the battery? 500 charge cycles.
- The light can not be turned on, is the light broken? Please make sure the battery works properly (fully charged) or not (the battery indicate lights will turn on when charging. Charging time in accordance with this feature listed on user manual or package), and if charging cable well connected, as these two factors will prevent light to be turned on.
- Why the battery can not be charged? Please make sure the charging cable is well connected, as the loose connection may cause false charging. Also, please pay attention to use the Magicshine chargers, higher or lower voltage will cause damage to battery.
- Why the turn on/off switch cannot work? Please make sure if the battery work properly or not, and if you have set mode on Apps under App mode. If so, please delete the mode on App and try again. For all in one units, please try more time, if failed, please contact your original seller for help.
- Why battery burning time become shorter? Please make sure the battery is in good maintenance. There will be capacity loss if left with no full charging every 3 months. Generally, the battery life is 500 charge cycles, and the capacity will loss after long time use. The burning time will become shorter when use under lower temperature condition. Also, please make sure to process full charge for each charging, this will be good for battery maintenance.
- Can I buy components and repair/assemble myself? In order to avoid unexpected damage to product, we suggest return to Magicshine for warranty.
- What cost should I bear if product is under warranty? You only need to bear shipping cost of sending out, and seller will bear cost of sending repaired product back to you.
- What cost should I bear if product is overdue warranty? You need to bear the maintenance cost (for example: which only includes the component parts, as we promise to customer enjoy lifetime maintenance of light, so cost will exclude our labor cost) and all the shipping cost of product sending out and back to you.